Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Springfield
If you want to take a vacation in Springfield, bring your pet along! Choose from 4 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Springfield ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This city, known for its museums, is also a good location for basketball games.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Springfield
- MGM Springfield
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its restaurant and clean guestrooms!
- Sheraton Springfield Monarch Place Hotel
Pets stay free
See why guests love its high-quality beds and proximity to the airport!
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield MA
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its bar and location!
Visiting Springfield with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Springfield during your trip? Top places to visit include MGM Springfield and Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. Enjoy the great outdoors at Forest Park, Blunt Park, and Lake Lorraine State Park. Other places like MassMutual Center and Springfield Museums might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Springfield
If you're traveling with your pet, it can be useful to know what the climate will be like. Below are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 52°F daytime, 18°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 81°F daytime, 35°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 83°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 67°F daytime, 21°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall