- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No alcohol is served at Super 8 Pella.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Super 8 Pella2.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Spent one night and the space was good and bed was great. There was a very loud mouthed woman that came in and went out twice in the night, both times making more noise than necessary which woke us up. That was not the fault of the hotel...just a rude guest.
Just travelling through Iowa and spend the night at the Pella Super 8. Great price, friendly staff. Nice rooms. Comfy beds, although I had to ask for more pillows (only 2 on the queen!). Easy check out. Decent breakfast, but nothing amazing. Can't complain.
We had a king bed room on 2nd floor. It was a smaller room, but had everything we needed including coffee maker, microwave, fridge. It was quiet. The bed and linens enhanced a good night's sleep. Excellent price. We did not have the breakfast, but it looked and smelled good. Nice staff.
Nice stay here. I have stayed in more pricey hotels in Pella and Oskaloosa, and will choose this Super 8 over any of those, for both bargain and convenience. Met every need I had at an affordable price.
The staff is very friendly and the room was clean. I would definitely stay again and I would recommend this Super 8 in Pella.
My stay was over the top most pleasant and relaxing. Everything was clean and in place. Breakfast was fantastic.
Great stay, friendly staff. When I called to make reservation, I never had anyone so helpful in making a reservation and making sure I got my discounts and Wyndham rewards.
We checked in at about 9:30 pm. We were given key cards to a room. When we entered the room, the lights were all on, and the TV was blaring. It was obvious that the room had not been cleaned. The gal at the front desk was quite apologetic and gave us a key for a room with a king-sized bed. The room was quite comfortable. The breakfast was also good. I would stay here again.
This is an older motel, but well taken care of. I even received a chocolate at check-in. Staff was great. Continental breakfast was very good, with extra items not found at other Super 8"s. I would recommend staying here.
We checked into this motel after a long day’s drive and my wife sent me in to register with the request to bring back a cup of coffee so when Vicky, the desk clerk heard that she came out and pronounced that the coffee was too stale and proceeded to make another pot. While that was brewing, she gave me some “must-see” sights and the name of the best restaurant in town. My wife was very pleased with this show of hospitality and the room was convenient and highly functional. The refrigerator had a freezer component; the TV had a guide so you could tell when the shows you wanted to see would be on, the king-sized bed was firm and comfortable. They share a large driveway with a local feed mill and it was interesting to have 18 wheelers burble by when you’re unloading your luggage. But the room was quiet so if they were grinding grain that night you wouldn’t know it. This motel had everything we look for and should we ever be in Pella again, we’d stay here.
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Health club
Super 8 Pella places you 11.2 mi (18 km) from Tassel Ridge Winery. This 40-room hotel welcomes guests with free breakfast and conveniences like free in-room WiFi and free self parking. VanderWilt Park and Edmundson Golf Course are also within a 30-minute drive.
Free hot/cold buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning.
All 40 air-conditioned rooms feature microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect free WiFi and 32-inch LED TVs with cable channels. Pillowtop beds grant a restful night's sleep, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free long-distance calls, free local calls, and desks are also available.
Renovated in 2015, Super 8 Pella offers a health club, free WiFi in public areas, and a 24-hour business center. You can take advantage of free parking if you drive. The 24-hour front desk has staff always at the ready. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, a computer station, and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
60.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 229 reviews