Located in The Loop, JW Marriott Chicago is next to popular attractions like Willis Tower and Skydeck Ledge. This 4-star hotel has 581 guestrooms and offers conveniences like 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. Centrally located in Chicago, the hotel is also a short walk from Art Institute of Chicago and Millennium Park.
Enjoy dining at The Florentine, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
JW Marriott Chicago's 581 rooms are air-conditioned and provide minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, free toiletries, and bathrobes. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are other standard amenities.
JW Marriott Chicago features a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Valet parking is available for USD 65 per night. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas.
- Steps from Willis Tower and Skydeck Ledge
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
JW Marriott Chicago151 West Adams Street Chicago IL 60603
In addition to a full-service spa, JW Marriott Chicago features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 41 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and spa services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
JW Marriott Chicago is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 41
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Indoor pool
- Meeting rooms 41
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 581
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free newspaper
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Florentine - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Chicago JW
- Chicago JW Marriott
- JW Chicago
- JW Chicago Marriott
- JW Marriott Chicago
- JW Marriott Hotel
- JW Marriott Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago JW
- Marriott JW Chicago
- Jw Marriott Chicago Hotel Chicago
Awards & Affiliations
- JW Marriott Chicago is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.