Romantic Hotels in Williamsburg, VA
Featured Williamsburg Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Williamsburg Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Williamsburg that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 630 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $42 to $300Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Williamsburg weekend getaway.
Romantic boutique hotels
Offering an outdoor pool and spa services, the Wedmore Place is a favorite of loved-up couples wanting to keep the passion burning. We recommend you plan ahead so you don't miss out — you're sure to be spoiled at this intimate hotel.Romantic Resorts
Always thought about planning a romantic escape but never got around to doing anything about it? Why not take your beau by surprise and book the Williamsburg Plantation right now? As well as a host of other enticing extras, this highly regarded retreat offers a picnic area and spa services. Another alluring place that caters to starry-eyed lovebirds is the Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg. Featuring a wide range of activities, as well as extras like a picnic area and a poolside bar, it goes out of its way to keep the flames of passion burning brightly.Romantic places to visit in Williamsburg
If you're looking to dazzle your other half with an unforgettable day out, whisk them over to these bewitching attractions:
- Hoping to take your darling somewhere different while you're in town? A trip to Greensprings Greenway Interpretative Trail is sure to impress!
- DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum is terrific for adventure-seeking couples — remember to put this one on your travel program.
- Be sure to go and see Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum while you're staying in this area. It draws visitors from far and wide.
- Finally, if you have some extra time up your sleeve, you and your loved one should also drop by Muscarelle Museum of Art.