Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Vancouver
If you're planning your trip to Vancouver, bring your pet along! There are 24 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Vancouver ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This family-friendly city is well-known for its restaurants and cafés.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Vancouver
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Vancouver
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
- Motel 6 Vancouver, WA
Pets stay free
See why guests like its helpful staff and proximity to airport!
- Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its comfortable guestrooms and high-quality beds!
Visiting Vancouver with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Vancouver during your trip? Enjoy the great outdoors at Leverich Park, Salmon Creek Regional Park, and Esther Short Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Vancouver Mall and Water Resources Education Center.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Vancouver
If your pet is traveling with you, it's useful to know what the climate will be like. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 59°F daytime, 35°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 77°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 82°F daytime, 49°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 70°F daytime, 35°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall