Beach Hotels in Myrtle Beach, SC
Featured Myrtle Beach Beach Resorts and Hotels
Myrtle Beach Beachfront Hotels with Oceanview
- Hampton Inn Georgetown - Marina420 Marina Dr, Georgetown, SC
The price is $93 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.2/5Very Good! (6 reviews)
- Dayton House Resort2400 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC
The price is $49 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 193.8/5Good! (58 reviews)
- Dunes Village Resort5200 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC
The price is $65 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24/5Very Good! (134 reviews)
Beach Condos in Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Resort- Palmetto Tower201 South Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC
The price is $51 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.1/5Very Good! (28 reviews)
- Oceans One Resort102 South Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC
The price is $54 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194/5Very Good! (30 reviews)
- Schooner Beach and Racquet Club by Capital Vacations7050 North Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC
The price is $60 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 153.9/5Good! (20 reviews)
Beach Villas in Myrtle Beach
- Huge Balcony Oceanfront! Walk to EAT Play Shop! Top Resort + Lazy River!North Myrtle Beach, SC
The price is $135 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 31
- Pawleys Island Unit #2 - 2 Br Condo184 Stillwood Dr., Unit #2, Pawleys Island, SCGet Rates
- Paradise at the Pier! Ocean View Pools Wif!i Perfect for Families & Groups!North Myrtle Beach, SC
The price is $105 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
Myrtle Beach Beach Resorts
When you’re ready for white sands and ocean breezes, look no further than a Myrtle Beach beach resort. Orbitz has fabulous deals on some of the best hotels near the beach. You’ll have access to more amenities than there are fish in the sea, and you’ll only be a sand dollar’s throw from the surf.
Wave goodbye to a boring vacation
Myrtle Beach hotels offer more than just a couple pool floaties. You can book a family-friendly resort with water parks and kid-friendly activities like movie nights and game rooms. If you’re planning a romantic getaway, choose a resort that offers a full-service spa, adults-only pool and gourmet restaurants where you can dine while watching the waves. With Orbitz, you can:
- Pick from over 12054 of fabulous beachfront hotels
- Choose the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $35 to $135
- Read through reviews to help you pick your perfect hotel
Making sure you get sunscreen on your back may be the hardest part of this beach vacation.
Oceanfront hotels with incredible views and more
When you stay at one of these Myrtle Beach beachfront hotels, you’ll get more than just sea-worthy surroundings. You’ll get an incredible location and perks that can take your beach vacation to the next level. We have rooms that put the “lux” in luxury, with premium bedding and private balconies with views of the ocean. Need something cozier? Book a beach bungalows that has everything to make your family feel at home, like fully-equipped kitchens and separate living spaces. With Orbitz, life’s a beach—and then you save.
Myrtle Beach beach resorts
Take a moment to shut your eyes and conjure up an image of your dream vacation. You see a beach, don't you? Say no more. Myrtle Beach has beach hotels to suit all tastes and budgets. Secure one today and prepare for some serious rest and relaxation.
Discover the top luxury beach resorts in Myrtle Beach
Need to de-stress? Why not spoil yourself with a week or so (and a couple of hot stone massages) in a luxurious beach resort in Myrtle Beach? There's nothing like the smell of the sea air and elegant surroundings to put you at ease. Take a break and relax at a sought-after retreat:
- Ocean 22 By Hilton Grand Vacations (4 stars): This place features on-site dining options and pool sun loungers. With extras like these, how could you possibly say no?
Best beach activities in Myrtle Beach
There's bucketloads of fun to be had in Myrtle Beach. See what precious treasures you can pick up along the shore, build a huge sandcastle or play a ball game on the sand. If aquatic activities are more your thing, slip on a wetsuit and goggles and discover the amazing wonders of the sea.
Myrtle Beach is overflowing with amazing experiences that'll keep you on the go. But book in advance — these top-notch activities are in hot demand with many visitors: