Romantic Hotels in Indianapolis, IN
Featured Indianapolis Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Indianapolis Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Indianapolis that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 969 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $58 to $189Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Indianapolis weekend getaway.
Couples getaways in Indianapolis
Whether you've been with your love for many years or you're at the start of a completely new relationship, nothing's more romantic than a spontaneous escape together. If it's luxury you're chasing, you'll fall hard for some of the resorts and hotels on offer in Indianapolis.Romantic Resorts
If your heart is aflutter at the thought of going on a romantic escape with your sweetheart, why not make it even better by choosing the Conrad Indianapolis? Enjoy candlelit meals, cozying up in your room and extras like on-site dining options and wedding services. If you're searching for something a bit different, try the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Indianapolis North. Boasting on-site shopping options and a tennis court, it's a fantastic place to relax, unwind and enjoy some quality couple time.Romantic places to visit in Indianapolis
If you're eager to woo your sweetheart with a special day out, head on over to these bewitching attractions:
- Treat that special somebody to an outing to The Lawn At White River. They'll be over the moon!
- Another attraction well worth adding to your travel schedule is Marsh Grandstand. Many starry-eyed lovebirds have enjoyed spending precious time there together.
- Make sure you check out Monument Circle while you're exploring this part of town. It draws travelers from all over the place.
- Finally, if you're not in a rush, you and your beloved really should drop past Hamilton County 4-H Fairgrounds.