Romantic Hotels in Houston, TX
Featured Houston Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Houston Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Houston that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 3261 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $103 to $420Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Houston weekend getaway.
Couples getaways in Houston
Feel like surprising your spouse with a spontaneous week away? Or perhaps you're hoping to dazzle that someone special with a night in a luxury resort? Whatever kind of romantic break you're chasing, there's sure to be something that sets your heart aflutter in Houston.Romantic boutique hotels
- With an outdoor pool and a poolside bar, the Hotel Granduca Houston will be the perfect location for your eagerly anticipated getaway. This boutique retreat really knows how to ramp up the romance factor — you and your sweetheart will never want to leave!
- If that doesn't quite get your heart racing, the Hotel Sorella City Centre will certainly do so. It'll be easy to make your partner feel special when you have on-site shopping options and wedding services.
Always wanted to plan a romantic getaway but never quite got around to it? Why not take your partner completely by surprise and book the JW Marriott Houston Downtown right now? As well as lots of other tempting extras, this 5-star resort offers breakfast services and on-site dining options. If you're searching for something a bit different, take a look at the Magnolia Hotel Houston, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel. Boasting a bar and on-site shopping options, it's a wonderful place to fully relax and enjoy some quality time together.Romantic places to visit in Houston
Ready to add some zing to your relationship? Your ticket to a romantic escape begins with these tantalizing attractions:
- Want to take your sweetheart someplace unique while you're in town? A day out at Meyer Park will surely impress!
- Another place well worth marking on your itinerary is Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth Park on Horsepen Creek. Many lovebirds have enjoyed spending precious time there together.
- Why not go and see Helen's Garden while you're hanging out in the area? It's a hit with both locals and tourists.
- Not quite ready for your enjoyable adventure to end? Don't worry. You and your other half could always head in the direction of The Heights Theater.