Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Charlottesville
Planning for your trip to Charlottesville? Bring your cat or dog with you! There are 5 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Charlottesville ready to welcome you. Known for its wineries, this historical city features mountains and is also a good location for sports.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Charlottesville
- Sonesta ES Suites Charlottesville
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests love its breakfast and spacious guestrooms!
- Omni Charlottesville Hotel
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- The Draftsman, Charlottesville, University, Autograph Collection Hotel
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its helpful staff and location!
Visiting Charlottesville with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Charlottesville? Cultural attractions will entice you like Paramount Theater, The Jefferson Theater, and Charlottesville Pavilion. Other places like Migration: A Gallery and Historic Court Square might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Charlottesville
If your pet is traveling with you, it's important to know what to expect with the weather. Below are the average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 63°F daytime, 26°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 87°F daytime, 41°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 88°F daytime, 53°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 73°F daytime, 27°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall