Fly from Taipei to New York City
New York is one of the premier shopping, dining and entertainment centers in the world, and you can fly from Taipei to New York City in 15 hours after you drive to the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE).
Anyone interested in shopping will be pleased with the vast selection of stores along Fifth Avenue in Midtown. When you need a break from the busy streets, hop aboard a horse-drawn carriage and tour Central Park. You can board a carriage near the famous Plaza Hotel on Central Park South and 5th Avenue. To sample some of what the city's chefs have to offer, walk around the Lower East Side, where numerous cafes and restaurants feature food from all around the world. Once you've had your fill, you'll have energy to peruse the exhibits at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the American Museum of Natural History or the Guggenheim Museum.
Hints and tips
The populous region is served by three airports: John F Kennedy (JFK), LaGuardia (LGA), and Newark International Airports (EWR). You can take a taxi or shuttle bus to your hotel, and then it's best to explore on foot or get around using the subway. In Manhattan, numbered avenues run north-south, and numbered streets run east-west. Throngs of locals and visitors celebrate New Year's Eve in Times Square, and they brave the temperatures that can drop into the twenties or teens. In the summer, highs are in the 80s.
- 1 direct flights are operating from Taipei to New York today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 14h 45m.
- China Airlines flight 012 (5:30 PM GMT, Boeing 777-300ER) is today's earliest available flight from Taipei to New York.
- China Airlines flight 012 (5:30 PM GMT, Boeing 777-300ER) is today's latest available flight from Taipei to New York.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Taipei to New York (China Airlines flight 012, Boeing 777-300ER) takes 14h 45m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Taipei to New York (China Airlines flight 012, Boeing 777-300ER) takes 14h 45m.
- Flights from Songshan Airport (TSA) to John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.