Fly from Cancun to New York City
Located on the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun has a vibrant party scene and tropical ambiance. However, a flight to New York City lets you explore historic skyscrapers and iconic monuments. The Statue of Liberty epitomizes New York City, yet there are plenty of hidden cultural gems to explore, including The Cloisters and the Rubin Museum of Art. Cancun International Airport (CUN) can be reached by car via the Mexican Federal Highway 307. A non-stop flight from CUN to New York City lasts four hours.
Upon entering the Empire State Building, you'll be dazzled by Art Deco murals that cover the marble floors and walls. Take the elevator to the 86th floor to spot New York City's skyline from an outdoor observation deck. After getting aerial views of Central Park, visit this large green space in the heart of Manhattan. The Metropolitan Museum of Art and the American Museum of Natural History are among the largest museums that flank Central Park. Visit Brooklyn's Prospect Park and Queens' Flushing-Meadows Corona Park, both of which feature zoos and botanical gardens.
Hints and tips
Thanks to 24-hour service by the automated AirTrain, there's rarely a problem with making ground transportation connections at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). If you have plans to fly from Cancun to New York City during the winter season, bundle up for freezing conditions. Summer temperatures in New York City reach the 90s, so T-shirts and sunglasses are appropriate attire for outdoor festivals like the Dominican Day Parade.
- 7 direct flights are operating from Cancun to New York today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 3h 47m.
- Delta Air Lines flight 789 (7:45 AM GMT, Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) Passenger) is today's earliest available flight from Cancun to New York.
- AeroMexico flight 416 (6:44 PM GMT, Boeing 737-800 Passenger) is today's latest available flight from Cancun to New York.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Cancun to New York (Delta Air Lines flight 789, Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) Passenger) takes 3h 30m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Cancun to New York (AeroMexico flight 416, Boeing 737-800 Passenger) takes 4h 6m.
- Flights from Cancun Intl. Airport (CUN) to John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.