Fly from Denver to Charlotte
If you want to fly from Denver to Charlotte, NC, you will be able to catch a flight from Denver International Airport (DEN), which is about 20 miles from downtown Denver. Transportation options for getting to the airport include rental cars, taxis and SkyRide, a bus line that provides service from the airport to various points around the city. A nonstop flight from Denver to Charlotte takes just over three hours.
Fans of car racing will enjoy visiting the NASCAR Hall of Fame, which has a variety of exhibits and displays related to the popular sport. The Levine Museum of the New South is a place where you can learn about three centuries of local history. The Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is an excellent venue for seeing plays and concerts. If you enjoy exploring nature, the McDowell Nature Center and Preserve has many miles of hiking trails and a lake for boating.
Hints and tips
When you fly from Denver to Charlotte, you will be landing at Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT), which is 8 miles from downtown Charlotte. You can find taxis, rental cars, hotel shuttles and buses to transport you from the airport to your destination. Charlotte has a warm climate, with average high temperatures of 51 degrees in January and 89 degrees in July.
- 5 direct flights are operating from Denver to Charlotte today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 3h 8m.
- American Airlines flight 2084 (1:18 AM GMT, Airbus Industrie A321) is today's earliest available flight from Denver to Charlotte.
- American Airlines flight 1811 (12:10 PM GMT, Airbus Industrie A321) is today's latest available flight from Denver to Charlotte.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Denver to Charlotte (American Airlines flight 2084, Airbus Industrie A321) takes 3h 1m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Denver to Charlotte (United Airlines flight 1711, Airbus Industrie A320) takes 3h 16m.
- Flights from Denver Intl. Airport (DEN) to Charlotte-Douglas Intl. Airport (CLT), Concord Regional Airport (USA) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.