Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Topeka
If you're considering your trip to Topeka, bring along your pet! You'll find 39 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Topeka ready to welcome you. This artistic city is known for its university life and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Topeka
- Motel 6 Topeka, KS - Northwest
Pets stay free
See why guests like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping!
- TownePlace Suites Lawrence Downtown
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its comfortable rooms and location!
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Topeka West, KS
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Topeka with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Topeka? Enjoy the great outdoors at Ward Meade Park, Gage Park, and Lake Shawnee. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are First Presbyterian Church Topeka and Kansas State Capitol.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Topeka
When traveling with a pet, it's helpful to know what the temperature will be. Here are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 62°F daytime, 19°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 88°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 90°F daytime, 50°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 74°F daytime, 20°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall