What Are the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Santo Domingo?
If you're looking for a relaxing place to stay, Santo Domingo is home to 1486 lodging options, including 4 all-inclusive resorts. Check out these accommodations for your time in Santo Domingo:
Be Live Experience Hamaca Beach: 3.5-star adventure hotel
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included, as well as a minibar with free drinks
- Your booking comes with all land activities including volleyball and tennis
- Onsite entertainment and language classes included
- Offers kid-friendly extras like a children's pool
Be Live Experience Hamaca Garden: 3-star spa hotel
- Comes with all food and beverages plus a minibar with free drinks
- Your all-inclusive bundle comes with all onsite activities as well as volleyball and sailing
- Onsite live performances and language classes included
- Offers kid-friendly perks like a children's pool
Whala! boca chica - All inclusive: 3-star beach all-inclusive property
- All meals are included
- Your booking comes with all onsite activities
Things to See and Do Near Your Santo Domingo Resort
What's the Closest Airport to My Santo Domingo Resort?
You can hop on a flight to Las Americas Intl. Airport (SDQ), located 14.9 mi from the city's core. If that airport isn't convenient for your travel schedule, you might search for flights to Santo Domingo (JBQ-La Isabela Intl.), which is located 8.6 mi from your destination.