Book your room at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Located in Chinatown, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Union Square and TransAmerica Pyramid. This 5-star hotel has 336 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. It's in central San Francisco and also a short walk from Westfield San Francisco Center Shopping Mall and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Enjoy a bite to eat at Parallel 37, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
All of The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco's 336 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, minibars, and coffee makers. 32-inch flat-screen TVs come with DVD players and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Other amenities include free bottled water, video-game consoles, and laptop-compatible safes.
At The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, guests have access to a fitness center, a steam room, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is USD 64 per day if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle (available on request). Friendly staff can provide concierge services, and also offer advice about sightseeing. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include 14 meeting rooms, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to Union Square and TransAmerica Pyramid
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- 24-hour business center
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco600 Stockton St San Francisco CA 94108
In addition to superior service in a grand setting, guests enjoy the use of a fitness center with women's and men's steam rooms. An on-site spa offers a range of health and beauty treatments, including massage (surcharges).
The Ritz-Carlton is home to the renowned Parallel 37 restaurant, showcasing ingredients found on this geographic latitude. The Lounge serves cocktails and afternoon tea in a stylish setting.
A concierge is always on duty, and complimentary Town Car service is offered to the financial district. Other highlights include wireless Internet access (surcharge), complimentary morning coffee followed by weekend tea service in the afternoon. Pets are welcome (with limitations).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 14
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Parallel 37 - Restaurant celebrating the food and wine along that geographic latitude running near the San Francisco Bay Area. Guests can enjoy all-day dining. Parallel 37's Bar and Lounge showcases a celebrity mixologist, bar bites, and unique wine pairings.
Lobby Lounge - A stylish new spot to enjoy afternoon tea, cocktails, and tapas.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The newly expanded fitness center is outfitted with an array of state-of-the-art cardiovascular machines (with personal TV monitors), free weights, and strength-training equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The Ritz-Carlton's Spa~De~Vie provides the ultimate in relaxation, where a world of comfort quickly replaces worldly concerns. This Bay Area spa offers a full menu of services, including massages, facials, body treatments, manicures, and pedicures.
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125.00 per pet, per stay
- Up to 30 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per pet, per stay
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room
Book a stay in “The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room” for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast buffet
- Free snacks and refreshments at the Club lounge, daily from 6 AM - 10 PM
- Complimentary business services and a dedicated concierge service
- Separate business lounge with complimentary 24-hour wireless Internet access, and two work stations
- Complimentary garment pressing
- Complimentary in-room wireless Internet access