Located in Civic Center within a mile (2 km) of Civic Center Plaza, Hotel Majestic is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Moscone Convention Center. This 58-room, 3-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and a 24-hour business center. It's in the historical district and also within a 20-minute drive of Golden Gate Bridge.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's fine-dining restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Start your day off right with full breakfast, which is served for a fee from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Hotel Majestic's 58 rooms are recently renovated and provide refrigerators, minibars, and free local calls. Guests can expect free WiFi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Safes and ironing boards are also standard.
Hotel Majestic features free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a 24-hour business center. Valet parking is USD 35.00 per night if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) for USD 18.00 per person. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with concierge services and luggage storage. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, a computer station, and free newspapers.
- Close to Louise Davies Symphony Hall and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour business center
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Edwardian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Majestic is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 5
- Concierge services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1902
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
Hotel Majestic offers 58 accommodations with minibars and safes. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries.
This San Francisco hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in January 2012.
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Free local calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cafe Majestic - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Breakage deposit: USD 200.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Cleaning fee: USD 5.75 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 30 for adults, USD 5.00 and USD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 18.00 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hotel Majestic
- Hotel Majestic San Francisco
- Majestic Hotel
- Majestic San Francisco
- Majestic Hotel San Francisco
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).