- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Currys Motel Saginaw1.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Free airport shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Currys Motel Saginaw places you within a 15-minute drive of Apple Mountain and Andersen Enrichment Center. This 50-room motel has free in-room WiFi, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle. Kokomos Family Fun Center and Temple Theatre are also within a 15-minute drive.
The 50 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including microwaves, refrigerators, and free local calls. Guests can expect free WiFi and cable TV.
Guests staying at Currys Motel Saginaw enjoy free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. You can take advantage of free parking, along with a free airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Front-desk staff are standing by 24/7 to assist with any requests.
Guest reviews for Currys Motel Saginaw
old - oudated - but clean
This Hotel is very old fashioned. Old and outdated. However, it was very clean. I would have expected to pay about $25 for this hotel. Not worth the money, but I would stay there again if the price was more reasonable.
not terrible, but wouldn't stay more than a night
I stayed at this hotel for only a night after a wedding reception I attended. The only big issue was a breaker went out, but it was fixed really quickly. It was mostly "smaller" issues, like how the lights above the bed are placed so low you can't sit up in bed properly, how the toilet didn't feel secured to the floor and tilted while you used it, how the parking lot was cramped and needs repair, or how the neighbors were kind of shady and scary people. It was certainly comfortable and definitely within my tight budget. While I'd think twice about staying there again and certainly think twice about staying more than a single night, my one night there was okay.