The Inn At Creedmoor2.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Stopped here on the way to New York and it was a big mistake. Was looking to save a buck.and I did. It was late and we were to tired to change and find another hotel . the place needs a make over from top to bottom.
Please don't ever stay here, they are mean and rude. They kicked us out because there sheets were nasty and thus was the second attempt. The first room they gave us was dirty and when my daughter reported the blood stain on her sheets they told her the baby did it. She asked got a clean sheet that she would change it and they said you and your family has to go, and threatened to call the police on us and everything and it wasn't even that serious, they were the ones that blew it out of proportion. They didn't even have wash cloths in the room until 3 hours later. My guess is they didn't have any clean sheets
Just sleep in your car before staying here! My family and I were in a financial crunch and was trying to save money due to our home being behind on construction before we could move in and my husband made the unfortunate mistake of booking this hotel assuming because of the area, there would not be any sanitation issues - WRONG! I think the people making good reviews about this hotel were paid to do so by management or they've never stayed in a clean hotel before. The furniture in the room was not only visibly dusty but it was soiled, torn and down right filthy. Thank God we had our own blankets, sheets and pillows in the car because the bed spread had THREE CIGARETTE BURNS IN IT AND THE SPREAD WAS FILTHY! I pulled it off the bed and threw it in the hallway so I could pull back the sheets and I'll be damned if I didn't kill TWO spiders that started to crawl out as soon as I pulled the sheets back. I started spraying everything down with Lysol and within 5 minutes of this, the manager comes banging at the door asking me why I threw the blanket in the hallway and that nothing could be put into the hallway until 11 a.m. tomorrow. I explained to him that I was having to do "house keeping" and clean up the room and the blanket had burn holes in it although this was supposed to be a SMOKE FREE HOTEL. I showed him all of the soiled spots on it and he actually got an attitude with me and asked me if I just wanted another one and how long would we be staying. I told him that this was the first and only night we would ever stay here and we would be gone by morning and I didn't want any of his bedding because we had our own in the car. We got up bright and early to get out of there and when I went downstairs to see what they offered for breakfast, it was nothing but visibly stale and non-fresh coffee cakes, cloudy OJ, coffee and two versions of cereal I could not identify and I've been eating cereal all of my life. Don't stay here - especially if you have children with you. Go down the street to Best Western, pay the extra money if you have it and check in there. If you don't have Best Western Money, check into the Econo Lodge. Both the Best Western and Econo Lodge have 100% A+ Sanitation ratings.
Pretty good, except very poor housekeeping service. Also, didn't take out the trash (only one trash can). Saw a roach. Handicapping accessible room wasn't really much different than a regular room! For a small town, I guess it is as good as it gets, though. But, if you don't have to stay close by, I would recommend you to go somewhere else!
I made same day reservations online because of a last minute travel plan. When I arrived, the room I reserved was not in the system, but the manager was very friendly and accommodating and gave me a double room for the cost of the king room. The location was near restaurants and stores, and a complimentary fast breakfast was available. I will stay here again if I am in the area.
I stayed there for a week and this place is very clean, like the rooms are very clean the employees are really helpful. Services like the WiFi is really good the breakfast is good. overall this is a great place.
This was the only place available to my wife and me after a facility in Durham refused to honor our Priceline reservation on our arrival at 11 pm. We a had a second-floor room (no elevator) that had reasonably comfortable beds, but not much more. The comforters had not been cleaned for months, the door to the bathroom did not close, the bathtub had no drain plug, the WiFi did not work, the treadmills in the fitness room were broken, and the free breakfast consisted of white bread, do-it-yourself waffles, dry cereal and coffee only. Our room was not made up on one of the three days we stayed.
This place is definitely suspect. Use to be comfort inn. Appears to now be Indian owned. We got there about 8 o'clock. Upon pulling up it appeared to be nice Looking from the front. Even in the lobby I could see it Seemed to be neat and clean. But then at the front desk I picked up a smokey cigarette smell. I asked to see a Room and the clerk took me to see one. Soon as I saw Him come from behind the desk with flip flops on I Became concerned about the cleanliness of this place Because that was a bit to laid back for me, I'm use to Seeing professional attire not flip flops. Even though The room looked clean, it didn't feel clean, it was Stuffy, and smokey smelling, and I just didn't have a good Feeling about it. Habib seemed to be nice but we kept It moving and luckily found a best western right around The corner with a couple of other nicer hotels. I spent Thirty dollars more but it was worth the piece of mind. Pass this one by.
Nothing was clean,hair in the bed sheets,tv's didn't work,refrigerator had melted moldy ice cream in it,bathrooms were a horror,no proper linens,pool didn't work,and the nigh manager was RUDE! Take this hole in the wall of your list!
My daughter and I stayed here for a night as a last resort when we got behind schedule and couldn't drive any farther without sleep. The front desk clerk checked us in quickly, he said all rooms were nonsmoking, however the stairway and hallway had a strong smell of smoke. The A/C unit was very noisy and dos not cool very well. The linens were clean, but other areas not so much. We were two hours away the following day, I realized the clerk never returned my license to me. I called and they are mailing them to me.
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
The Inn At Creedmoor places you within a 15-minute drive of Three Bears Acres and Falls Lake State Recreation Area. This 49-room hotel has conveniences like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Duke University is also within a 30-minute drive of this Creedmoor hotel.
Free continental breakfast is served each morning from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
All of The Inn At Creedmoor's 49 air-conditioned rooms provide microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests staying at The Inn At Creedmoor enjoy an outdoor pool, a health club, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, put free parking to good use. The 24-hour front desk has staff always at the ready. This hotel also has a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 50 reviews