Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Palm Desert
If you're considering a vacation in Palm Desert, bring fido or kitty with you! You'll find 6 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Palm Desert ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its zoo, this city is also good for golf.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Palm Desert
- Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms!
- BRAND NEW!!! Private Cozy Casita in the Desert
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
- Inn at Deep Canyon
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
Visiting Palm Desert with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Palm Desert while on vacation? Enjoy the great outdoors at Palma Village Park, Civic Center Park, and Cahuilla Hills Park. Other places like El Paseo Shopping District and The Gardens on El Paseo might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Palm Desert
If you're traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what to expect with the weather. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 84°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 106°F daytime, 58°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 108°F daytime, 69°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 97°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall