Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Macon
Planning your holiday in Macon? Bring your pet along! With 64 pet-friendly lodging choices, Macon is sure to have availability. This city, known for its live music, is also a good location for football.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Macon
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Warner Robins Near Robins AFB
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
- Days Inn by Wyndham Forsyth
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests love its overall property condition and spacious guestrooms!
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Macon
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and helpful staff!
Visiting Macon with Your Pet
Are you looking for things to do in Macon? You can explore Cannonball House, Hay House, and Sidney Lanier Cottage for a sense of the local history. Other places like Douglass Theater and Grand Opera House might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Macon
If you're traveling with your pet, it's important to know what the temperature will be. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you prepare:
- January-March: 73°F daytime, 35°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 92°F daytime, 47°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 93°F daytime, 58°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 82°F daytime, 35°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall