- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Four Points by Sheraton London3.0 out of 5.0
This hotel is most popular for:
Recent guest reviews
Comfortable bed!, floor in shower very slick!!, would have been nice to have a continental breakfast!, very nice stay, easy access!!
We were staying for a dance competition. Our superior room with 2 queen beds had plenty of space for the 2 large dance bags plus luggage and 4 people. Nice updated rooms with extremely comfortable beds. Vic's has a great menu with delicious food.
The hotel was very clean, the staff were pleasant, and it was very quiet and relaxing. The location was conveniently located. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Good service and clean room. Seemed expensive, however.
Great hotel, clean and well-located! Good value for money. We had our son's with us and all amenities were well maintained. The hotel is near shopping and entertainment while minutes from the 401.
The room was excellent, very comfortable. It was a good value for the price. The only drawback was that the breakfast offered was a bit pricey. Otherwise, a fine place to stay.
the few extra dollars was worth the upgrade to the suite, nice big pool, and modern lobby.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Located in Westminster within a short walk of White Oaks Mall, Four Points by Sheraton London is within 2 miles (3 km) of Westminster Ponds. This 3-star hotel has 180 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Parkwood Hospital and Earl Nichols Arena are also nearby.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 180 air-conditioned rooms feature microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes are also standard.
At Four Points by Sheraton London, guests enjoy features like an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, put free parking to good use. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 18 meeting rooms, conference space, and a 24-hour business center.