Pet Friendly Hotels in Greensboro, NC
Featured Greensboro Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Greensboro Hotels
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Burlington (Elon), NC3211 Wilson Dr, Burlington, NC
The price is $84 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.4/5Excellent! (34 reviews)
- Comfort Inn & Suites High Point - Archdale10151 N Main Street, High Point, NC
The price is $84 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.3/5Excellent! (32 reviews)
- Wingate by Wyndham High Point3901 Sedgebrook St, High Point, NC
The price is $76 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.9/5Very Good! (49 reviews)
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Greensboro
Planning a vacation in Greensboro? Bring your pet along! With 57 pet-friendly lodging choices, Greensboro is sure to have availability for you and your furry friend. This city, known for its live music, is also a good location for sports.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Greensboro
- Drury Inn & Suites Burlington
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its overall value and clean guestrooms!
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greensboro NC
Cats and dogs stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
- Hyatt Place Greensboro
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its comfortable rooms and location!
Visiting Greensboro with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Greensboro? The city's top places to visit include Greensboro Coliseum, Carolina Theatre, and Four Seasons Town Centre. Enjoy the great outdoors at Barber Park, Gateway Gardens, and Greensboro Arboretum. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Greensboro Science Center and Wet n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park.
Need some pet essentials? Head to Squirrel-Off / SDI, Inc, Charmin's Pet Store LLC, or Proformance Pet Supply to get what you need. Nearby vet care is available for your pet at Novartis Animal Health US Inc, Mortenson Sharon DVM, and Scotton David F DVM.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Greensboro
If you're traveling with your pet, it's important to know what the climate will be like. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 66°F daytime, 29°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 87°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 88°F daytime, 55°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 75°F daytime, 30°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall