Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Champaign
If you're planning your holiday in Champaign, bring along your pet! There are 38 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Champaign ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its university life, this family-friendly city is also good for football.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Champaign
- Paxton Inn Motel
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and comfy beds!
- Motel 6 Urbana, IL
Cats and dogs stay free
See why guests like its helpful staff and clean guestrooms!
- Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Champaign with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Champaign? Cultural attractions will entice you like Krannert Art Museum and Prairie Fruits Farm and Creamery. Other places like State Farm Center and Memorial Stadium might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Champaign
When traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what to expect with the weather. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help with your planning:
- January-March: 57°F daytime, 16°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 85°F daytime, 36°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 85°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 72°F daytime, 18°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall