Hotels in Berkeley
Search over 949 hotels from $53
Top Rated Berkeley Hotels
Luxury Hotels in Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport4450 Evans Place, St. Louis, MO
The price is $84 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.3/5Excellent! (65 reviews)
- Travelodge by Wyndham St. Louis9645 Natural Bridge Rd, I-70 & Natural Bridge Rd, St. Louis, MO
The price is $53 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 23.1/5 (51 reviews)
- Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel9801 Natural Bridge Road, St. Louis, MO
The price is $89 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.8/5Good! (47 reviews)
What's the best place for a stay in Berkeley?
What are some budget-friendly hotels in Berkeley?
For a good deal, consider these inexpensive hotels in Berkeley. Travelodge by Wyndham St. Louis is a 2-star hotel offering freebies like continental breakfast, WiFi, and parking. Another option is Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, a hotel with a restaurant, a bar, and laundry facilities. You'll also find Hotel RL St. Louis Airport, which is a 3.5-star hotel with free WiFi, a restaurant, and a bar.
What are the best hotels in downtown Berkeley?
Here are some of our travelers' favorite hotels in the center of Berkeley:
- Hotel RL St. Louis Airport is a 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar.
- Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel is a 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar, and a free airport shuttle.
- Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport is a 3-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
If you're interested in the local attractions, you'll want to make time for the zoo and shopping in family-friendly Berkeley. Though not in the heart of Berkeley, you may want to visit famous sights in the larger area like Westport Plaza and Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre.