Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Athens
Planning a vacation in Athens? Bring your cat or dog with you! You'll find 3 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Athens ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its restaurants, this artistic city is also good for football.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Athens
- Graduate Athens
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Hotel Indigo Athens University Area, an IHG Hotel
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its bar and proximity to shopping!
- Best Western Athens
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and comfortable rooms!
Visiting Athens with Your Pet
Want to enjoy some of the sights in Athens? Top places to visit include Classic Center and Sanford Stadium. Cultural attractions will entice you like 40 Watt Club, Taylor-Grady House, and T.R.R. Cobb House. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are University of Georgia and State Botanical Garden of Georgia.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Athens
If you're traveling with your pet, it's important to know what to expect with the weather. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help with your planning:
- January-March: 70°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 91°F daytime, 46°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 92°F daytime, 57°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 79°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall