Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel is located within a few miles (5 km) of Richmond Night Market and Aberdeen Centre. This 4-star hotel has 386 guestrooms and offers a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. It's adjacent to the airport and also near Richmond Olympic Oval and Richmond Centre Mall.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
All 386 air-conditioned rooms feature refrigerators, minibars, and coffee makers. LCD TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Free newspapers, video-game consoles, and safes are also standard.
At Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a children's pool. Parking is available for CAD 25.00 per day (CAD 38.50 per night for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services. Other amenities at this spa hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and WiFi in public areas.
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- Health club
Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel
Guests at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport enjoy 24-hour room service as well as wireless Internet access in the lobby, and restaurant (surcharge). The hotel also has a well-equipped health club, indoor pool, children's wading pool, spa, and 2 saunas. Guests have access to the Plaza Premium Lounges on day of departure. The business center features 2 computer workstations with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), a printer, photocopier, and fax machine. 8800 square feet of meeting space is available for group events and functions. Video conferencing and a plasma screen are available. This Vancouver Fairmont Hotel also offers complimentary storage of boxed fish in the hotel's "fish freezer." The hotel made the Conde Nast Gold List in 2013.
Hotel guests may self park their vehicles in YVR Terminal Parkade for a discounted rate.
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8800
- Conference space size (meters) - 792
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 386
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 14.65 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 14.65 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 14.65 per stay )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel offers 386 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and video-game consoles. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries.
In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Globe@YVR - Three meals a day, including buffet breakfast and lunch, are served in this fine-dining restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the airport runway and mountains. The open kitchen serves West Coast cuisine with an Asian flair; its specialty is seafood, and the Thai banana curry soup is locally famous. Finger food includes both pizza and sushi. The gas fireplace and live plants enhance the intimacy, and window tables come with binoculars.
Jetside Bar - Offering lunch, dinner, and evening snacks every day, this lobby lounge features live piano entertainment nightly. Guests can relax in overstuffed chairs and view airport activities through floor-to-ceiling windows. There's a wide selection of port wines.
Nearby Things to Do
The Fairmont's health club features cardio equipment, free weights with benches, and an upper and lower body training station. Guests may also use a three-lane resistance pool with swimmer-adjusted current, a children's wading pool, a spa tub, and two saunas.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
The Absolute Spa offers a range of therapies including facials, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, and massages.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.65 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 14.65 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.65 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CAD 14.65 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 38.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Airport
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport
- Vancouver Airport Fairmont
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel
- Fairmont In-Terminal Hotel
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal
- Fairmont In-Terminal
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.