Located in South Kensington within a short walk of Natural History Museum, Barkston Rooms Earl's Court is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Royal Albert Hall. This 91-room hostel welcomes guests with in-room amenities like living rooms, dining areas, and refrigerators. Located in central London, the hostel is also near Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served each morning for a fee. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service.
All 91 accommodations afford space to spread out with living rooms and dining areas. Guests can stay connected with WiFi. Microwaves and refrigerators are other standard amenities.
Guests staying at Barkston Rooms Earl's Court enjoy WiFi in public areas, a computer station, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Walking distance to Natural History Museum
- WiFi in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Barkston Rooms Earl's Court
Barkston Rooms Earl's Court features a fireplace in the lobby and room service (during limited hours). A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 3.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 3.00 per day )
Barkston Rooms Earl's Court offers 91 accommodations with shared/communal kitchens and blackout drapes/curtains. Accommodations offer separate living rooms. This London hostel provides wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
- Towels/sheets: GBP 3.00 per person, per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 5 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 3.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Londonears Hostel
- The Londonears Hostel London, England
We should mention
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.