Located in South Kensington within a short walk of Natural History Museum, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Royal Albert Hall. This 4-star hotel has 610 rooms and welcomes guests with 3 restaurants, a fitness center, and a conference center. Buckingham Palace and Big Ben are also nearby.
Have a drink at the bar or enjoy dining at one of 3 onsite restaurants like Bombay Brasserie, which specializes in Indian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Full breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
All of Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington's 610 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and safes. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also standard.
At Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, guests have access to a fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 11 meeting rooms. If you drive, self parking is GBP 37 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a conference center, a business center, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Natural History Museum
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
Perfectly located for exploring London’s top attractions, including Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History and Victoria & Albert museums, the Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington provides guests with a convenient central London address.
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington's lobby is spacious and is dotted with contemporary settees and decorative sculptures. The Millennium Conference Centre offers 25 versatile function rooms with the latest technology for events. A business center, WiFi, and parking are available. Dining options are plentiful and 24-hour room service is available.
- Total number of rooms - 610
- Number of floors - 8
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 10 per stay ), Wired internet access ( GBP 10 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 10 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington offers 610 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This London hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Southwest 7 - Open for breakfast and dinner and provides a nightly buffet of international dishes. Decor has traditional patterned carpeting with sections of wood-panelled flooring with antique-style tables and chairs.
Bugis Street - Modern bistro serving dishes from Singapore and other cuisines of the Far East. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Contemporary decor with French brasserie-style wooden chairs and tables, alongside Far East-style wall prints, lamps and sculptures.
Bombay Brasserie - Indian restaurant
Humphrey's Bar - Lobby bar, serving cream teas and sandwiches until late. Leather armchairs and potted plants characterize this traditional lounge-style area.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 36 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 37 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 36 per night
- Gloucester Millennium Hotel
- Hotel Millennium Gloucester
- Hotel Millennium Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Hotel Gloucester
- Millennium Hotel Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington England
- Millennium Gloucester London
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.