Pet Friendly Hotels in Gettysburg, PA
Featured Gettysburg Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Gettysburg Hotels
- Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg865 York Rd, Gettysburg, PA
The price is $55 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.4/5Excellent! (43 reviews)
- Wyndham Gettysburg95 Presidential Cir, Gettysburg, PA
The price is $74 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.3/5Excellent! (38 reviews)
- Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center2634 Emmitsburg Road, Gettysburg, PA
The price is $60 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 193.1/5 (25 reviews)
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Gettysburg
Planning a vacation in Gettysburg? Bring your pet with you! You'll find 41 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Gettysburg ready to welcome you. Known for its restaurants, this historical city is also good for skiing.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Gettysburg
- Western Inn
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
- Guest Quarters at The Bridges Golf Club
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and guestroom size!
- Cross Keys Motor Inn
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Gettysburg with Your Pet
Are you looking for things to do in Gettysburg? The city's top places to visit include Gettysburg National Military Park, Gettysburg Battlefield Museum, and Liberty Mountain Ski Resort. Enjoy the great outdoors at Norlo Park, Caledonia State Park, and Pine Grove Furnance State Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Majestic Theater and Jennie Wade House.
Need some pet essentials? Head to Rocky Pine Acres Miniature Horses and Tack Shop, Aquatic Environment Consultants, or B & B Grooming Center to get what you need. You will find vet care nearby for your pet at Clearview Animal Hospital LLC: La Faver Doris R DVM, Dr. Charlene Barnes, and Mailen Arron DVM.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Gettysburg
If your pet is traveling with you, it can be helpful to know what the temperature will be. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 56°F daytime, 23°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 84°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 86°F daytime, 51°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 72°F daytime, 24°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall