Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Erie
Planning a vacation in Erie? Bring along your cat or dog! Choose from 19 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Erie ready to welcome you. This city, known for its shopping, is also a good location for baseball games.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Erie
- Red Carpet Inn
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and clean guestrooms!
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Erie Millcreek Mall
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
- Econo Lodge
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and comfy beds!
Visiting Erie with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Erie? Enjoy the great outdoors at Lake Erie Arboretum at Frontier, Asbury Woods Nature Center, and Lake Erie. Other places like Erie Playhouse and Warner Theater might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Erie
If you're traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what the weather will be like. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you decide:
- January-March: 50°F daytime, 20°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 79°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 80°F daytime, 51°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 66°F daytime, 22°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall