Located in Near North Side, Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Ford Center for the Performing Arts Oriental Theatre and Merchandise Mart. This 354-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. It's in central Chicago and also a short walk from Millennium Park and Wrigley Building.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
All 354 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Guests can expect WiFi and 55-inch LCD TVs with cable channels. Pillowtop beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are other standard amenities.
Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection features a fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 5 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 71.00 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Walking distance to Millennium Park and Ford Center for the Performing Arts Oriental Theatre
- Free wired Internet in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection offers 354 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. 55-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and refrigerators can be requested.
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Adjacent to the House of Blues in Chicago's Marina City complex, this 10-story hotel is within two blocks of Magnificent Mile shopping and within a half mile of the Loop business and theater districts.
10-pin, a unique bowling experience with a Martini Lounge, is available next door. The hotel offers free wired high-speed Internet, multiple meeting rooms, valet parking, as well as a parking garage (parking garage cannot accommodate motorcycles).
- Total number of rooms - 354
- Number of floors - 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 18.950001 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 18.95 per night ), Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection, offers an on-site 10 pin bowling alley features a nightclub-quality audio and video system and a martini lounge. Lake Michigan, one mile away, offers seasonal recreational activities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bowling alley on site
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakage deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.950001 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 18.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 71.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Chicago Downtown Autograph Collection
- Hotel Chicago Downtown
- Hotel Chicago Downtown Autograph Collection
- Hotel Sax Chicago
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)