Fly from Tijuana to Mexico City
When you re looking for a fun-filled vacation in an international destination, visit Mexico City. The city offers a breathtaking location with two snow-covered volcanoes. When you want to fly from Tijuana to Mexico City, you can take a bus or hire a taxi to arrive at the Tijuana International Airport (TIJ). In less than four hours, you ll land in Mexico City.
Mexico City offers sites that preserve information about its past. The National Museum of Anthropology, which is located in Chapultepec Park, is built with contemporary architecture and includes a monolithic figure at the entrance. The museum is popular for its magnificent treasures and great archaeological finds that reveal more about the extinct cultures of the indigenous people. You can also visit the Parque Alameda Central, a well-kept green space that is furnished with splendid fountains and sculptures. Visitors tour this place to witness traditional Mexican dances and music.
Hints and tips
When you fly from Tijuana to Mexico City, you will arrive at the Mexico City International Airport (MEX). The best way to get around the city is by hiring a taxi from the airport. During the summer months, temperatures in Mexico City shoot as high as 90 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperatures during winter range between 20 and 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 4 direct flights are operating from Tijuana to Mexico City today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 3h 24m.
- AeroMexico flight 173 (6:58 AM GMT, Boeing 737-800 Passenger) is today's earliest available flight from Tijuana to Mexico City.
- AeroMexico flight 177 (3:47 PM GMT, Boeing 737-800 Passenger) is today's latest available flight from Tijuana to Mexico City.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Tijuana to Mexico City (AeroMexico flight 099, Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Jet (210-250)) takes 3h 20m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Tijuana to Mexico City (AeroMexico flight 177, Boeing 737-800 Passenger) takes 3h 33m.
- Flights from San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN), General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl. Airport (TIJ) to Mexico City Intl. Airport (MEX) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.