Located in Nihonbashi within a mile (2 km) of Akihabara Electric Town, Mandarin Oriental Tokyo is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Tokyo Imperial Palace. This 179-room, 5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a full-service spa, a health club, and a spa tub. Located centrally in Tokyo, it's also close to Sensoji Temple and Tokyo Tower.
The 179 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, minibars, and free newspapers. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Other amenities include free bottled water, laptop-compatible safes, and desks.
Guests staying at Mandarin Oriental Tokyo enjoy access to a full-service spa, a health club, and a spa tub. If you drive, self parking is JPY 5000.00 per day, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for JPY 63000 per vehicle one way. A multilingual staff is on hand to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, WiFi in public areas, and conference space.
- Close to Akihabara Electric Town
- Health club
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo2-1-1 Nihonbashi Muromachi Tokyo Tokyo-to 103-8328
In addition to a full-service spa, Mandarin Oriental Tokyo features a health club and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo has designated areas for smoking.
- Full-service spa
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 179
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( JPY 500.00 per hour ), Wired internet access ( JPY 500.00 per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( JPY 500.00 per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( JPY 500.00 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- DVD player
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 500.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 500.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 500.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 500.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 63000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000 per night
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Tokyo
- Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
- Tokyo Mandarin Oriental
- Chuo Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Hotel Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Japan
- Mandarin Tokyo
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.