Couples getaways in Sedona
Couples who'd like to renew their vows, celebrate a special occasion or simply spend precious time together will find a lot to love about Sedona. With hotels suitable for every type of intimate escape, the romantic possibilities are endless.Romantic boutique hotels
- With on-site shopping options and a tennis court, the A Sunset Chateau will be the perfect setting for your eagerly anticipated getaway. This secluded boutique hotel really knows how to set the scene for romance — you and your honey won't ever want to leave!
- If that doesn't quite get your heart racing, the Casa Sedona Inn will certainly do so. It'll be easy to impress the socks off your other half when there's an outdoor pool and on-site dining options.
If your heart is racing a million miles an hour at the prospect of heading off on a romantic escape with your love, why not make it even better by booking a stay at the A Sunset Chateau? Enjoy candlelit meals, cozying up in your room and lots of tempting extras like a tennis court and breakfast services. If you're on the lookout for something else, take a look at the Casa Sedona Inn. Boasting a garden and breakfast services, it's a fantastic place to kick back, relax and enjoy some quality time together.Romantic places to visit in Sedona
If you're eager to dazzle your sweetheart with a special day out, sweep them on over to these top-rated attractions:
- Looking to take the person you love somewhere different while you're here? A day out at Montezuma Well National Monument will surely impress!
- Another attraction well worth adding to your travel program is Copper Art Museum. Many lovestruck couples have enjoyed spending time there.
- Be sure to go and see Boynton Canyon while you're exploring the sights in this neck of the woods. It attracts tourists from all over the place.
- Finally, if you have some extra time up your sleeve, you and your partner really ought to drop by Sunset Trail.