Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to San Marcos
Planning for your holiday in San Marcos? Bring your cat or dog with you! There are 14 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in San Marcos ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This artistic city is known for its shopping and riverfront.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in San Marcos
- Motel 6 San Marcos, TX
Pets stay free
See why guests love its location!
- Super 8 by Wyndham San Marcos
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its overall value and quiet location!
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham San Marcos
Cats and dogs stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and comfortable rooms!
Visiting San Marcos with Your Pet
Are you looking for things to do in San Marcos? Enjoy the great outdoors at San Marcos River, Ramon Lucio Park, and San Marcos City Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Texas Music Theater and Charles S. Cock House Museum.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit San Marcos
When traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what the temperature will be. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 76°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 93°F daytime, 53°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 96°F daytime, 63°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 86°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall