- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Typical Holiday Inn. Staff seemed to have little knowledge of the hotel itself. They confirm that there is a bar . it joins the property a dirty place , clientele's language was nothing short of shocking. Food is risky bowls of dirty dishes sitting at the side of the bar. Dirty floors and lots of clutter , surprised if they have a license to operate. Breakfast Perkins next door , again an untidy not too clean facility.
great place to stay on our way thru Regina... being close to the east side of the city was helpful to get us on our way out of the city the following morning.
The staff was very nice and accommodating. Helped give us directions to a restaurant we wanted, and a map with directions to the Conexus Theatre! Rooms were large with comfortable beds and pillows.........but a little warm overall. Bathrooms and amenities were adequate. We didn't use the complimentary breakfast as we were here over Mother's day and ate at the attached Perkins restaurant. Lots of places near us.........other restaurants......a liquor store if one wanted wine.......Coffee shop.....StoneCold Ice Cream next door.......easy to get to....I recommend and will stay here again!
The Staff was great and I was disappointed about the arrangement of the room I am use to the Hampton Inn and they had all the latest hi-tec things that I need for my ipod and flat screen TV which take up less space on the counter top the carpet is always clean and the on the go brown bags in the mornings is so great.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina is located within a 15-minute drive of Regina Floral Conservatory and Dunlop Art Gallery. This 120-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an indoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Wascana Park and Saskatchewan Science Center are also nearby.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. Start each morning off right with full breakfast served for a fee.
The 120 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. 42-inch LED TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport pillow menus and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free newspapers, free local calls, and ironing boards.
Guests of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina have access to an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. If you drive, take advantage of free parking. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 3 meeting rooms, and conference space.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
49% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 166 reviews