Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Parksville
If you're considering a vacation in Parksville, bring fido or kitty with you! You'll find 3 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Parksville ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This walkable city features natural beauty and is known for its beaches and mountains.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Parksville
- Coast Parksville Hotel
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and beach locale!
- Exceptional Oceanside Cottage in Parksville BC located in Popular Resort Area!
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
See why guests love its beach locale!
- Bayside Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests love its restaurant and overall value!
Visiting Parksville with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Parksville during your stay? Top places to visit include Parksville Beach and Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park. Take in the many fun attractions like Oceanside Place Arena, Paradise Fun Park, and Little Qualicum Cheeseworks. Other places like Parksville Community Park and Rathtrevor Beach might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Parksville
If your pet is traveling with you, it can be useful to know what the weather will be like. Look below for temperature and rainfall averages to help you decide:
- January-March: 51°F daytime, 32°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 69°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 74°F daytime, 45°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 61°F daytime, 32°F nighttime with 17 inches of total rainfall