Hotels in Onekama
Search over 531 hotels from $50
Top Rated Onekama Hotels
Where should you stay in Onekama?
What are some favorite pet-friendly hotels in Onekama?
Nola's Onekama Hideout is a 3-star pet-friendly guesthouse with private pools, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
What are the best hotels in downtown Onekama?
Here are some of our travelers' favorite hotels in the center of Onekama:
- Nola's Onekama Hideout is a 3-star guesthouse with private pools, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Portage Lake Motel is a property offering free WiFi and free parking.
- Green Buoy Resort is a cottage offering free WiFi, free parking, and private patios.
Not all of the most important sights are in the heart of Onekama, so consider a visit to well-known places in the larger area like Little River Casino.
What are the best hotels close to Captain John Langland Park?
Take a stroll around this local park, which is 2.5 mi from the heart of Onekama. You can choose from 6 hotels within a mile of Captain John Langland Park and here are some of the top choices nearby:
- Portage Lake Motel: Located 2.7 mi away, this property features free WiFi and free parking.
- Book NOW for Dec. 5 - 8. The Old Christmas Weekend - Sleighbell Parade, and More: Located 2.6 mi away, this guesthouse includes private patios.
- Nola's Onekama Hideout: Located 3.2 mi away, this 3-star guesthouse features private pools, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.