Pet Friendly Hotels in Morgantown, WV
Featured Morgantown Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Morgantown Hotels
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown5000 Gateway Dr, Morgantown, WV
The price is $60 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.7/5Exceptional! (36 reviews)
- Euro Suites Hotel501 Chestnut Ridge Rd, Morgantown, WV
The price is $72 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.5/5Wonderful! (50 reviews)
- Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place2 Waterfront Pl, Morgantown, WV
The price is $83 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 314.1/5Very Good! (56 reviews)
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Morgantown
Planning a vacation in Morgantown? Bring your pet with you! You'll find 17 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Morgantown ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This city, known for its live music, is also a good location for football.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Morgantown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its pleasant rooms and quiet location!
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and guestroom size!
- Best Western Mountaineer Inn
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Morgantown with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Morgantown? Enjoy the great outdoors at Coopers Rock State Forest, Cannon Hill, and Cranesville Swamp Natural Area. Other places like West Virginia University and West Virginia University Coliseum might be worth a visit.
Need some pet essentials? Head to Pet Works, Pet Valu, or Mountaineer Pet Care Center to get what you need. If your pet gets sick, find peace of mind with nearby vet care at Thomas Melinda J DVM, AVS Vet Express, and Hillcrest Veterinary Clinic.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Morgantown
When traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what the climate will be like. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 58°F daytime, 21°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 83°F daytime, 34°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 83°F daytime, 49°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 70°F daytime, 22°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall