Popular property highlights
Located in Navigli within a short walk of Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, Residence House Aramis Down Town is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology. This 15-room apartment welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Milan and also close to Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio and Cathedral of Milan.
For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is available for a fee. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café.
The 15 individually decorated apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. 26-inch flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in Egyptian cotton sheets. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are also standard. Limited housekeeping is available.
At Residence House Aramis Down Town, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and express check-out. If you drive, self parking is EUR 30.00 per night, or you can take advantage of the shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) for EUR 110 per vehicle. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free newspapers, laundry facilities, and a garden.
- Walking distance to Basilica di S. Eustorgio
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Residence House Aramis Down Town
- Air conditioning
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspaper
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1979
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free bottled water
- Breakfast fee amount - 15
- Breakfast fee child amount - 15
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium bedding
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- In city center
- In entertainment district
- Airport nearby
- Train station nearby
- Metro station nearby
- Ski storage
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
Guests must contact this hotel at the time of booking to reserve onsite parking. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakage deposit: EUR EURO 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Residence House Aramis
- Residence House Aramis Down Town
- Residence House Aramis Down Town Apartment
- Residence House Aramis Down Town Apartment Milan
- Residence House Aramis Down Town Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 10 October to 25 May. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.