- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Duke of Leinster3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to Kensington Gardens and Kensington Palace
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Business center
Duke of Leinster places you in Bayswater, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Kensington Gardens and Kensington Palace. This 36-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with in-room amenities like refrigerators, coffee makers, and LCD TVs. Located centrally in London, it's also close to Buckingham Palace and University College London.
Start your day off right with a free continental breakfast. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room.
The 36 rooms are individually decorated and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Guests can expect free WiFi and 32-inch LCD TVs with digital channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in Egyptian cotton sheets. Other standard amenities include safes, phones, and ironing boards.
Guests of Duke of Leinster enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, a business center, and coffee in a common area. Transportation is made easy with limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a computer station, free newspapers, and a TV in a common area.
Guest reviews for Duke of Leinster
Small room ( typical in Europe ) hardly room for two people to walk around. No room to put clothes and other belongings. The room was hot, very hot even when the outside temperature cooled, the room did not. No AC. For $200 per night with taxes expected more. Motel 6 for $69 a night in US is a better experience. Poor value. Conversely the staff was great, breakfast was just fine.