- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Novotel Glasgow Centre4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
got a great night's rest and relaxing shower. comfortable bed and friendly staff. only negative was street noise on a friday night, mostly loud cars running up and down the street. hotel, of course, had no control over that, and we were able to fall asleep after a short period of this noise.
Hotel rooms very comfortable. Elevator at 8:00 am a little overwhelmed. Parking not ideal.
connected with an adventure group visited the botanical gardens and museum went clubbing that night
Although my arrival was delayed three days by the Iceland volcano, they honored the original web-based discount. The room was quite modern and comfortable. The Internet service was expensive (typical for Europe), but rather slow. The fitness room has an elliptical, two treadmills, a stationary cycle, a rowing machine, and space for stretching; all with the best view in the building. The breakfast was very nice.
- Walking distance to George Square and Gallery of Modern Art
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Novotel Glasgow Centre places you in City Centre Glasgow, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as George Square and Gallery of Modern Art. This 139-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and a fitness center. It's in central Glasgow and also close to The SSE Hydro and Glasgow Cathedral.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Full breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
All 139 soundproofed rooms feature coffee makers, phones, and ironing boards. 36-inch plasma TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Desks are also standard.
At Novotel Glasgow Centre, guests have access to a fitness center, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking is offered for GBP 8.00 per stay. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 8 meeting rooms, conference space, and a 24-hour business center.