Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to College Station
Looking to book a vacation in College Station? Bring along your cat or dog! There are 37 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in College Station ready to welcome you. Known for its university life, this family-friendly city features parks and is also a good location for football.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in College Station
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham College Station South
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and comfortable rooms!
- Motel 6 College Station, TX - Bryan
Pets stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites College Station
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and quiet guestrooms!
Visiting College Station with Your Pet
Want to get out and about in College Station? Enjoy the great outdoors at Gabbard Park, Central Park, and Veterans Park and Athletic Complex. Other places like Albritton Bell Tower and MSC Forsyth Center Galleries might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit College Station
When traveling with your pet, it can be useful to know what the weather will be like. Look below for temperature and rainfall averages to help you decide:
- January-March: 76°F daytime, 41°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 93°F daytime, 54°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 97°F daytime, 65°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 86°F daytime, 41°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall