Located in Amsterdam City Centre, Hotel Cornelisz is adjacent to Rijksmuseum and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Van Gogh Museum. The 51 rooms at this 3-star hotel include coffee makers, flat-screen TVs, and premium bedding. Centrally located in Amsterdam, the hotel is also a short walk from Stedelijk Museum and Leidseplein.
Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 11 AM.
All 51 rooms feature coffee makers, safes, and phones. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers. Ironing boards and desks are also standard.
At Hotel Cornelisz, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, a computer station, and a terrace. Self parking is offered for EUR 36 per day. A multilingual staff is on hand to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. This smoke-free hotel also has a TV in a common area.
- Walking distance to Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Hotel Cornelisz features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Amsterdam hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, a television in a common area, and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Cornelisz is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Hotel Cornelisz offers 51 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers and hair dryers.
This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.00 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 36 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Hotel RobertRamon
- Hotel RobertRamon Amsterdam
- RobertRamon Amsterdam
- RobertRamon Hotel
- Hotel Cornelisz Amsterdam
- Hotel Cornelisz
- Cornelisz Amsterdam
- Robertramon Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.