Fly from Tokyo to Taipei
If you are going on business or want to experience historically and culturally rich Taiwan, fly from Tokyo to Taipei. There are many nonstop flights available, and the trip can take approximately two and a half hours with your departure from Tokyo Narita International Airport (NRT).
Visit the towering Taipei 101 skyscraper or, if history is important to you, walk down historic Dihua Street, formerly Centre Street, with its lively market, medicine shops, studios and cafes. The National Palace Museum is home to Chinese art, calligraphy, ceramics, jade and religious items, statuary, bronzes and more. The site of festivals and religious ceremonies, the Bao'an Temple contains typical decorative arts and a distinctive restoration. A fascinating museum for the whole family is the Miniatures Museum of Taiwan and its Lilliputian world. The Lin Liu-Hsin Puppet Theatre Museum contains the largest Asian puppet collection in the world and features a museum, workshop and theatre.
Hints and tips
When you fly from Tokyo to Taipei, you will arrive at Taipei Taoyuan International Airport (TPE). It is located approximately 25 miles from Taipei, and buses, trains, shuttles, taxis and car rentals are available. The Bao'an Temple Folk Arts Festival takes place annually and features live performances, including opera and lion dances. Expect average highs of 66 degrees Fahrenheit in January and 93 degrees in July.
- 12 direct flights are operating from Tokyo to Taipei today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 4h 0m.
- Japan Airlines flight 5041 (7:25 AM GMT, Airbus Industrie A330-300) is today's earliest available flight from Tokyo to Taipei.
- China Airlines flight 9223 (5:55 PM GMT, Boeing 767 Passenger) is today's latest available flight from Tokyo to Taipei.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Tokyo to Taipei (All Nippon Airways flight 5825, Airbus Industrie A330-300) takes 3h 45m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Tokyo to Taipei (All Nippon Airways flight 851, Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Jet (210-250)) takes 4h 10m.
- Flights from Haneda Airport (HND) to Songshan Airport (TSA) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.