Fly from Vancouver to Beijing
Beijing is not only the capital of China, but it is also where you ll be able to visit incredible attractions like the Forbidden City, the Great Wall of China, Temple of Heaven and Beihai Park. You can fly from Vancouver to Beijing from the Vancouver International Airport (YVR). The Canada Line train can take you from downtown Vancouver to the airport in about 18 minutes. For a direct flight, you will reach Beijing in about 10 hours and 30 minutes.
The Great Wall of China is one of the oldest standing walls in the world, and it stretches thousands of miles. You ll be able to take tours of the wall by entering at one of the access points. You also can visit popular sections of the wall such as Mutianyu, Juyongguan, Simatai and Jinshanling. The Forbidden City is another location that offers tours as well as a museum inside the palace that has exhibits showing artifacts from the Qing dynasty.
Hints and tips
Your flight from Vancouver will take you to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK). There are annual events throughout the year in Beijing that you ll be able to attend, including the Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas Festival and the Baiyun Temple Fair. Some of these festivals last for weeks, such as the Daxing Watermelon Festival during June and July and the 798 Art Festival in September and October. You can get to these events and other attractions by using the train or subway system.
- 4 direct flights are operating from Vancouver to Beijing today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 11h 30m.
- Air China flight 7452 (12:35 PM GMT, Boeing 777-300ER) is today's earliest available flight from Vancouver to Beijing.
- Air China flight 992 (12:50 PM GMT, Boeing 777-300) is today's latest available flight from Vancouver to Beijing.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Vancouver to Beijing (Air China flight 7452, Boeing 777-300ER) takes 11h 25m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Vancouver to Beijing (Air China flight 992, Boeing 777-300) takes 11h 35m.
- Flights from Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) to Capital Intl. Airport (PEK) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.