Flights from Houston
George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Booking flights from Houston is easy if you use the services offered on Orbitz.com. George Bush Intercontinental Airport is the main airport that serves those traveling in and out of the city. Named after George H. W. Bush, this airport serves tens of millions of travelers yearly and was the 10th busiest airport in the United States in 2011. Airlines that service this airport include American Airlines, British Airways, Delta, Air Canada and Air France. Find low-cost tickets to destinations around the world on Orbitz.com.
Houston Airport Parking
Parking at George Bush Intercontinental Airport costs $17 per day, and you can purchase airport parking tickets in advance on Orbitz.com. However, if you are planning a long trip, this cost can add up. There are many companies that offer off-site parking to Houston travelers at cheaper rates. Ramada, which is approximately four miles from the airport, charges travelers $25 per week for parking and offers shuttle services to and from the airport. Park 'N Fly is located approximately three miles from the airport and charges $7 daily for parking, and Rocket Parking is located just over four miles from the airport, charging $5.50 per day.
Ground Transportation in Houston
The Houston Metropolitan Transit Authority has a bus and rail system that will get Houston residents to and from the airport. The airport has courtesy vans that will pick travelers up from locations that are within a five mile radius of the airport. Taxis are also available throughout the city and are the quickest option for those who choose not to drive or take public transportation. If you are arriving in Houston and need transportation, you can find great deals on rental cars on Orbitz.com. Customers can check out the latest sales to find bargain prices.
Airport Dining Facilities
George Bush Intercontinental Airport has a variety of restaurants that you can enjoy while waiting for your flight. Urban Crave, Cat Cora's Kitchen and Harlon's BBQ offer southern-style dishes. There are also many restaurant chains at this airport, including Schlotzky's Deli, Chili's and Popeye's Chicken. Book your flights from Houston using Orbitz.com and arrive at the airport early enough to relax and enjoy a fine meal.
- 1 direct flights are operating from Houston to Charleston today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 2h 25m.
- United Airlines flight 3780 (1:00 PM GMT, Embraer RJ135/RJ140/RJ145) is today's earliest available flight from Houston to Charleston.
- United Airlines flight 3780 (1:00 PM GMT, Embraer RJ135/RJ140/RJ145) is today's latest available flight from Houston to Charleston.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Houston to Charleston (United Airlines flight 3780, Embraer RJ135/RJ140/RJ145) takes 2h 25m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Houston to Charleston (United Airlines flight 3780, Embraer RJ135/RJ140/RJ145) takes 2h 25m.
- Flights from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), William P. Hobby Airport (HOU), Ellington Field Airport (EFD) to Yeager Airport (CRW) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.