Fly from Denver to Boise
If you live in Denver and need a short escape, consider traveling to Boise, Idaho. Travelers choose Boise because of its many recreational activities. You can take a walk down the riverside Greenbelt path, tee off at the Warm Springs Golf Club or go for a jog at Ann Morrison Park. Come catch a Boise State Broncos or Idaho Stampede game. Get to Denver International Airport (DEN) via cab, SkyRide bus or car. You can fly from Denver to Boise in less than two hours.
Experience a taste of the local culture by visiting a museum such as the Boise Art Museum or Discovery Center of Idaho. You can catch a show at night at the Boise Contemporary Theater or Velma V. Morrison Center or take an Idaho Winery Tour to taste the distinctive award-winning wines of Idaho. You can also spend a relaxing afternoon shopping in one of the downtown shopping districts, such as The Linen District or Old Boise.
Hints and tips
Boise Shuttle can transport you from Boise Airport (BOI) to your hotel of choice. You can get around Boise by rental car, Valley Ride bus or cab. The weather in Boise is warm from May to September with temperatures ranging from the 70s to 90s. October through April experience temperatures in the 30s to 60s. If you visit Boise in October, be sure to check out the Annual Emmett Harvest Festival and Street Fair.
- 3 direct flights are operating from Denver to Boise today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 2h 7m.
- United Airlines flight 5306 (7:56 AM GMT, Canadair Regional Jet 700) is today's earliest available flight from Denver to Boise.
- United Airlines flight 5688 (3:20 PM GMT, Embraer 175) is today's latest available flight from Denver to Boise.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Denver to Boise (United Airlines flight 270, Airbus Industrie A320) takes 2h 4m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Denver to Boise (United Airlines flight 5306, Canadair Regional Jet 700) takes 2h 10m.
- Flights from Denver Intl. Airport (DEN) to Boise Airport (BOI) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.