Located in Shiba, InterContinental Tokyo Bay is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Tokyo Tower and Tsukiji Fish Market. This 336-room, 4.5-star hotel has conveniences like 7 restaurants, 3 bars/lounges, and a health club. Located centrally in Tokyo, it's also close to Tokyo Imperial Palace and Kabuki-za Theatre.
Relish the French cuisine at La Provence, one of 7 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
All 336 air-conditioned accommodations feature sitting areas. Guests can enjoy satellite TV and stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Minibars, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are other standard amenities.
InterContinental Tokyo Bay features a health club, WiFi in public areas, and spa treatment rooms. If you drive, self parking is JPY 2500 per night, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle for JPY 3000-3100 per person one way. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and securing valuables. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include express check-in, express check-out, and free newspapers.
- Close to Tokyo Tower and Tsukiji Fish Market
- Onsite dining
- Health club
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
InterContinental Tokyo Bay1-16-2 Kaigan Minato Tokyo Tokyo-to 105-8576
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 3 bars/lounges. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired internet access ( JPY 1620 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed internet ( JPY 1620 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
InterContinental Tokyo Bay offers 336 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets.
This Tokyo hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
La Provence - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Italian Dining Zillion - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Teppanyaki TAKUMI - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Chef's Live Kitchen - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
TORAJI ILSIM / ISSHIN - This restaurant specializes in Korean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
- Golfing nearby
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3665 for adults and JPY 2160 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 1620 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 1620 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3000-3100 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1500-1550 (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 9504 per stay
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay
- InterContinental Tokyo Bay
- Tokyo Bay InterContinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan
- InterContinental Tokyo Bay Hotel
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.