- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Hotel Jal City Haneda Tokyo3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
This was a 2-night stay in prep for my flight back to the states. I had spent a week traveling all over Japan on business and was ready for a relaxing stay at the Hotel JAL City Haneda before I left for home. ALL staff are exceptional, rooms are nice and quiet (albeit very small), breakfast is great. The Family Mart located just across the street is very convenient. In fact, sometimes during my stay here I go to the Family Mart and pick up quick dinner items at a fraction of the cost of the hotel restaurant. Airport shuttle is really convenient.
This was an overnighter awaiting a JAL connection to Misawa. As always, the Hotel JAL City Haneda meets all expectations.
Convenient airport to hotel shuttle. Friendly and helpful English speaking staff. I chose a small room so I got a small room. Good energy saving room key. Clean and nice. I'm glad we stayed there after arriving late at night on our 1st trip to Japan.
I could find only 1 person on the staff that spoke english fluently. I was trying to get rid of about 100 us dollars worth of Japanese yen by applying it to my bill, with the balance on my credit card. It took 4 people to figure it out. Very frustrating. Do not expect shuttle bus service that runs continuously, as in the U.S.. I have been to Japan many times, and that is the norm at hotels at airports.
Had a short layover with airport transfer from Narita to Haneda. Walking distance from train station. Free Airport shuttle service. Clean but, small room. Great for short layover.
Very good customer service. My flight was delayed and the hotel staff kindly did not charge me for my room.
Unfortunately, i got a smoking room. I didn't think it would be a problem because i had booked smoking rooms before. But the room i got at jal city hotel was so bad that that i couldn't sleep. I used the air freshener they have in the room. I almost emptied it but the room still smelled so bad..
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
- Business center
Located in Ota, Hotel Jal City Haneda Tokyo is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Kawasaki Daishi. This 308-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a free airport shuttle. It's near the airport and also close to Shinagawa Aquarium.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 5 AM to 10 AM.
All 308 air-conditioned rooms feature refrigerators, coffee makers, and phones. Guests can expect 26-inch flat-screen TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, and slippers. In-room massages are available, and rooms also include desks.
Hotel Jal City Haneda Tokyo features free WiFi in public areas, a business center, and free newspapers. If you drive, self parking is JPY 1500 per night, or you can take advantage of the free airport shuttle at scheduled times. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. This hotel also has laundry facilities.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1595 reviews